SvenB.112

Any Interest in a Sweden Mod

Hi,

My name is Sven Buijsrogge and i am from the Netherlands. I am registerd a couple of years ago, and have my own emergency forum. But because there are no swedish members i thought well lets post it here.

If you are interested in a swedish mod post it here. I want to create and release a swedish mod but if there is no interest in it, then it's a waste of time to put a lot of effort.

The idea is to not create a mod about a Swedish city but about Sweden in general. So it's not a mod based on a city or town but it wil include a lot of vehicles from Sweden. I have experience in 3D moddeling, Scripting, Mapping and skinning but any help is appreciated.

The thing that is the most dificult for me is to get the sirens of the vehicles, there are some movies at youtube but the sounds of that movies are to noisy, to much other noises going through the sounds of the siren.

Well i hope that there are people interested in this mod.

@Granders, Great ! I started on a reskin yesterday ;)

If i have any questions i will ask them. I am currently on a holliday in Sweden, thursday i will go home with the boat from Trelleborg. In the last 3 weeks i travled through Sweden, did allot of things and it is a great country :)

I will start a topic in the modding area where you could see the progress.

I think it would be apperciatied as well since mine flopped lol.

I could help you with sirens, because i got some on the computer at moment, i'll pm you..

And i got some volvo police skins for the CCC V70 and VW T5 that you could use if you get permission to release from authors etc.

Cool ! Well a lot of models you can release by just mensioning the name of the creator in the readme and at the screens :)

Would be great if you could send me those !

Here is some of my work just to tease you for the details of the vehicles ;)

The real one and under the 3D model wich I reskined and the light bar i made myself.

post-4397-0-81522000-1344813706.jpg

post-4397-0-82719400-1344813717.png

The cabin is of Goya and here i was moddeling the back of the vehicle.

post-4397-0-93990300-1344813725.png

post-4397-0-86421800-1344813735.png

the mod above flopped as well, it was to large to over look... Still working on it sometimes...