eyespy900

Sosi script

Hi does anyone know what I have done wrong?

I have added the script to all units and have up all units in th script. I did get a few errors I.e. unit not defined. I have sorted that out now, however, when I order a unit from freeplay base the icon that should hav the sirens instead has a red x and when I rests it nothing happens.

Any help would e great

Eyespy900 and Blm team

Ahh, so you just imported this from ERS then right?

Simply simply copying a script from another mod wont necessarily work, you'd need to check out the script and make sure all the script meets up with stuff from the mod you're copying too :) for example vehicle prototypes, sound file locations, GUI locations etc.

x

In the sirens folder of your mod is "Emsiren01", 02, etc, these are the default EM4 sirens that play when the vehicle passes a civil car.

To disable these sirens, you just need to overwrite them with blank audio files so that you won't hear anything ingame.

For example, you can copy & paste the "Emsiren01", 02, 03, 04 etc from Los Angeles mod and overwrite them in your mod.

In the sirens folder of your mod is "Emsiren01", 02, etc, these are the default EM4 sirens that play when the vehicle passes a civil car.

To disable these sirens, you just need to overwrite them with blank audio files so that you won't hear anything ingame.

For example, you can copy & paste the "Emsiren01", 02, 03, 04 etc from Los Angeles mod and overwrite them in your mod.

In the sirens folder I just have the 3 Sirens that I am trying to use. They must be being picked up from the data file from the original game somehow. I don't have any idea why this is happening

In the sirens folder I just have the 3 Sirens that I am trying to use. They must be being picked up from the data file from the original game somehow. I don't have any idea why this is happening

For any mod, the game will use its default files for any files your mod doesn't include or change. So just pasting those blank Emsirens into your mod's Sirens folder should overwrite using the default game sirens. :)