EMT75

Script help

hey i got emergency 4 with la mod 2.1 and im currently using the original map and i wanna change the labattalion cheif script to call ambulance 1,2 and 4 and the paramedic supervisor aswell. wondering if i can put ambulance 4 in the bay instead of ambulance 2. i have a mod for ambulance 4 here a picture: http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/124745052-4.jpg its from the "la mod police upgrade units" addon. im unsure if 3 will fit in the bay i tried and put 2 and there was little room behind the second it looked like ambulance 2 could fit snuggly so idk the back door might not close with 3 http://screenshot.xf...124745820-4.jpg. also for some reason whn i park ambulance4 in the bay the others park infront of the station for some reason i guess they cant fit with ambulance 4? i tried changin 2 and 4 and the skins were messed up and i tried modding the script myself without any knowledge and tht didnt work eather :/. also can i park the LAFD rescue crane at station 1 and more police cars in the back of the pd?. maybe the crane could be parked behind the usar? and i wanna put the water tender in station 2 instead of engine1. i read what hoppah made on changing vehicles in the fd but i didnt understand it 2 much. also is there a mod to change the voice to more american or somethin? i wanna change the brisish voices like copy, doing it, on the way etc.