Hello, when ever I try to run fraps in recording of in game use, the game lags beyond belief. Both programs are being ran in compatibility(SP3) and admin. The actual game runs perfectly and so does Fraps, but not so well when they run together. Fraps is registered(I don't think this would effect it). The rest of the info is in the DxDiag. I've searched the forums and didn't see a topic relating to this. Im just trying to figure out if this is a problem I can fix or not.

Here is an example of what its doing. I took this video in trying to make a sound preview for a project.

Thank you to anyone who can help me solve this!

-Marshall8946

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

Hi!

I have bumped into a problem when using TS3 and fraps and em4. Thy closing every other program before running the game.

And I am sorry to say but your videocard is kinda bad. You should reconsider getting a new, external videocard.

Edit: Removed typos.

Edited by Xandarb

Ive been running fraps in 30 FPS. I have Intel® Core™ i3-2130 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz for graphics.

One thing I forgot to mention, when I run fraps, I leave the FPS numbers to show up on my screen. They always go down to the tens area.. They go down real low. Although, I didnt have any problem when I ran fraps and 911FR on my older computer.

Ive been running fraps in 30 FPS. I have Intel® Core™ i3-2130 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz for graphics.

One thing I forgot to mention, when I run fraps, I leave the FPS numbers to show up on my screen. They always go down to the tens area.. They go down real low. Although, I didnt have any problem when I ran fraps and 911FR on my older computer.

3.4 ghz for graphics... what??/ thats not your graphics card. Whats the model?