USman

intrest gage

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this mod?

• yes
    • maybe
    • wast of time

I am currently working on some models for a possible future rural map mod. It would have volunteer stations and all that stuff you would find in a rural community. I would need help with creating a map and then packaging the mod. I would be able to create and skin models along editing some of Hopahs scripts. If some crazy person would like to help model and skin that would be great too, but as of now this is just an intrest check. If you would be intrested in helping PM me so I can give you more info.

Here is the start of a Freightliner fire truck:

It would be based in rural Iowa, which is in the United States, I will post one picture but I don't want to open a mod topic yet I'll edit the top post when I'm on my home computer.

Hey, its great that you posted that you can do skins. That's a great start! When I read I saw you said you'd need help packaging the mod. If you plan to simple compress the files, you wont need help what so ever. But if you are planning on making a mod installer, well you just may then. If you begin to post some pics of what you can do, you can make a post under the private/WIP mods section. You'll probably be best to start out private then look more into releasing(but thats up to you). If you need any help or have questions, your more than welcome to PM me.

-Marshall

post-12681-0-14496900-1293688208.jpg

post-12681-0-28222800-1294036067_thumb.j

Okay so it's not the freightliner cab because for some reason that doesn't want to show itself lol, so here are some things from a pervious mod I was working for that decided to disipate.

edited, I guess the FL doesn't want to populate but I put up some other things, please any comments are welcome.

That mod as far as I know has fallen apart, and I actually lost a lot of those files as I had my computer cleaned.