drbauss96

Princeton NJ Mod

Hi,

I'm thinking about starting a submod, which would be just edditing the textures and what not of the Los Angeles mod. I'm definately adding tasers, batons, and pepperspray. Some people don't beleive that it has a perpous but it really does. I don't want to keep having to send paremedics out to heal my officers, I would much rather just take down the subject with something. Anyway I'm getting off topic, so I'm going to be changing the textures to the AWESOME princeton township police department's paint as well as the not so awesome princeton borough police. (Both photos below)

Anyway, I'm also going to be adding new police cruisers including persuit police vehicles and roadblock police vehicles kind of like the ones from need for speed.

I'm going to keep an open mind and I'm going to allow a lot of people to do whatever they want and help out. Feel free to talk to me and help me with the mod.

DSC_0334.gif

Yeah, it's got a thunderbolt on the side

9897540-large.jpg

Yeah, I don't like the look of this car but

I'm still gunna add this.

Princeton does not have a Swat team but the NJ state police do

I take it you can mod batons? have you got any previous experience?

I'm not the one who will be doing the modding for the batons, my brother who has experiance will be making it so if you hit the "deploy" button you will be able to do twice the amount of damage to the attacker.

Allright, I'm trying to make it so regular patrolman can use M4s and some patrolman use MP5s, as well as make all officers have the ability to use flashlights! I'm just messing around right now but I think I'm getting somewhere with it. But heres my question how would I make it so the officers can get the weapons from their cars?