Guest e34p

Change uniform

Guest e34p

Does anyone know of a script that can be used to change personnels appearance. ie to change a normal firefighter to a firefighter wearing breathing apparatus?

Many thanks

Guest e34p

What I want to be able to do is:

- Have a firefighter in his station clothes to be able to put on his fire gear.

- Have a firefighter in his fire gear to be able to put on either a breathing aparatus or high visibility jacket or gas tight suit.

I've figured out how to change from fire gear to breathing apparatus but I can't figure out how to have one person to have multiple choices of what to change to (eg breathing apparatus, hi-viz or gas tight suit)

I have all the models waiting, all I need help with is how to change the LA script so that I can have multiple choices of what to change to.

I hope someone can help, it will be much appreciated.

I think it was Aarhus mod 1.6 which allowed this feature by making a person interact with an object (clothes) to change into it, you could try looking at that - my guess is it's the script to change the person's prototype, copied and altered for each different skin you want them to have.

Guest e34p

The LA script works. I can get the firefighter to change to a firefighter with breathing apparatus. Basically it changes the prototypes.

But what I'm asking is how can I have it so that a firefighter can have more than one command to change to an option of different prototypes

Guest e34p

Ok, I've spent all day playing arround with differnt change clothes sripts but with no luck. Including the Egmond script.

I can get it so that they can change to one type of different clothes with the LA mod script (see attached image)

But what I want is so that I can have a number of these commands (where mouse is on screen dump) with each idivisual one changing to differnt clothes.

post-3230-0-47856700-1337000842_thumb.pn