I downloaded the game from amazon and i dont have the mod installer or editor. Can anyone upload filesor let me knwo where to get them please as i would love to be able to texture and model things and upload mods that require the mod installer. Please!

Also the thing is i have the pdf file for the editor ont he instructions but no clue if i have the editor or wheres its at. I dont have a sixteen tons entertainment folder. So guys please help. I dont know what to do!

In all honesty, you dont need the installer. Just to be shown how to add the files manually which isnt hard.

As for the editor, first try to find it by typing in 'editor' in the search for programs in the start icon at the bottom left of your screen(Unless you moved it).

You're asking this again? Just because no one replied immediately doesn't mean that no one is going to reply at all time.

For about the 4th time, you need to make sure the game is version 1.3. If it isn't then the patch will need to be installed, and I mean the EM4 patch not the EM3 patch.

Hey i bought emergency 4 Deluxe and i dont have Editor. All i have is editors manual. I looked it up editor and the only thing that came up was editors manual.Can someone help me find it or try to find a place to download it.

This is how to add a shortcut to editor:

1. Right click your EM4.exe

2. Go to desktop and create shortcut.

3. The Target: of em4.exe should say this:

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Em4.exe" (where c:\ is the install directory.

4: Change this to:

"C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First

Responders\Em4.exe" -editor

be sure to put a space between " and -editor

5. Copy the location from #4 and paste into shortcut wizard location.

6. Name it em4.exe -editor.

Tips:

If it crashes to desktop you want to install the latest graphic card drivers.

Also, you can message me for any help you may need.