Lucas Vialpando

FD Command Mod v.01

I am also having some issues...

When I go into mod installer and try to install the package, it says the mod is already installed (but I know it isn't) It says to change the name of the folder but when I look in the mods folder, LA mod 2.0 is the only thing there... any tips?

Hey again my freind is expierencing trobule installing this mod. he cant use his mod installer when he drags it over his mod installer it doesnt work

Do like search_destroy or paste the file to your desktop right click it and press open with... It will show up the Mod installer. Click it and press install. When it's done exit and the file will be there.

I am also having some issues...

When I go into mod installer and try to install the package, it says the mod is already installed (but I know it isn't) It says to change the name of the folder but when I look in the mods folder, LA mod 2.0 is the only thing there... any tips?

Try reinstalling the mod again. If it doesn't works, search on windows:FD Command v0.1. If it's already installed somewere it should appear a folder with that name. Delete it or paste it to your mods folder.

Hey,

I've noticed that there is not a BC when I call the battalion chiefs car, and eventually I got a BC unit in the car but it couldn't call for any backup. There also is no EMS captain, or any captain's on the engines/trucks

Does the mod come like this or did i do something wrong?

Thanks

you can't send all unit to station at this mod ,

STATION 1 :Engine 10 , Engine 210 , Tower 1 , USAR 3 , Ambulance 10 - Ambulance 310

STATION 2 :Engine 51, Tower 51 , Ambulance 51

STATION 3 :Engine 50 (USFS) , Brush 51 , EMS Supervisor car

STATION 4 :Engine 236 , Battalion , Ambulance 410