maniac45

Mod Installer help

Hey there,

I purchased EM3 last year. I just recently bought a new windows 7 64bit computer and am having issues getting the mod installer working.

I have tried the regkey edit. ANd have re-installed it aswell..5-6 times. Not sure what else to do. Would be nice to get mods to work.

any help is much appreciated.

thanks.

i just fixed mine. Its a registry key. I dont know if this is the one that you tried but it worked for me.

If this doesnt work then i dont know. You can try the patch because that is what it was made for and even though it might already be in the mod you could try again just to be sure you know its there. I think the file is zipped so you'll need winrar or 7zip which is what i use.(or another upackager) and its as simple as copy and paste. But just to let you know one of the folders doesnt have anything in it so dont copy it. I dont think its the data folder. Youll have to look. And since the registry file below is for em4 change the name to Emergency3. Be sure to back up your game first just in case the regiostry file corrupts something that way youll have a backup of your game so you wont be screwed.

You can just use notpad to save this with.

Save the file as whatever you want but make sure at the end it says ".reg" (without the quotations)

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4]

"InstallDir"="C:\\Program Files\\sixteen tons entertainment\\Emergency 4"

I hope it will help you because it worked on my EM3. Maybe it can be the same as Stevenew95. But I didn't check it. But you can try. :cheers:

P.S IT IS A COPY. I backed it up for any possible damn problem with EM3

EM3 Mod Installer Fix.txt