Blake Miller

Elkkhart, Indiana mod

Hi Everyone I am looking for anyone that would be able to put mod together for its based on my Home Town of Elkhart,indiana here is a website of the fire apparatus that we use in my town. click on the one that say Elkhart not Elkhart township. i would like to have Rescue 1 Truck 18 Medic 21 22 23 24 in this mod as well as Rescue 2 Fire unit 10 some of these pictures are old i have updated one if anyone is interested in making this mod for me. i really dont have the experience but would love to learn how to do i have look at the tutorial on how to do and i am kinda confused. if you look this up on google maps this will take you straight to the Central fire Station 41.684311,-85.967358. If anyone is interested in doing something like this please PM me

post-32835-0-11945600-1334627733_thumb.j

Sorry buddy, But unless your willing to dedicate some time into working on it yourself... I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to simply dedicate time and effort into creating a modification just for you... Unless you had cash to give for it at least.

Alot of the people who create modifications and sub-mods are doing this on their own precious time and are giving their own blood, sweat and tears into the work they are doing. I'm not one to talk as I have yet to even pull up a basic book on how to mod EM4, But I digress. This solution is Simple, Pick up a book and learn how to do it yourself and SHOW that you are at least putting effort forthwith and you may get volunteers to help you progress the mod into something more like your vision -OR- simply make do with the additional Downloadable Content provided to you from what people have made so far.

Not being rude, or mean... Just my two cents.