heyjoojoo

Not sure what happened but mouse wont pan/tilt camera in game or editor anymore...

It seems to zoom in/out fine but when I try to pan the camera around or tilt it back/forward, nothing happens. I tried this in the game and the Editor and nothing but zooming in/out. It almost makes it impossible to edit vehicles and lighting. This just started. I switched to another mouse and still the same the problem. I even reinstalled the game without any Mods and the game and editor still have the problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

Windows 7 64bit

It seems to zoom in/out fine but when I try to pan the camera around or tilt it back/forward, nothing happens. I tried this in the game and the Editor and nothing but zooming in/out. It almost makes it impossible to edit vehicles and lighting. This just started. I switched to another mouse and still the same the problem. I even reinstalled the game without any Mods and the game and editor still have the problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

Windows 7 64bit

Well, have you tried holding alt and moving your mouse sideways? That should work (Ingame at least, I dunno about the editor.)