tank12war

Getting L.A. Mod to function? Help please....

I just bought emergency 4. I just installed the game and the L.A. Mod. Now I am confused as to what to do. I have done this process before with emergency 3 but its been a while. Can you explain where I put the L.A Mod file, and if I need a patch? I was looking at different patches for emergency 4 but IDK which one to get if any. Please can you help?

Here is where I bought the game: http://www.ebay.com/itm/EMERGENCY-COLLECTION-3-4-Fire-Fighting-PC-Games-NEW?item=360406892285&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7006461641840193055

I installed in in British Mode. Because it was either British Mode or French.

All the stuff down below was seen once I right-clicked on Emergency 4 and clicked "Open file location" Please tell me where the LA Mod and Patch goes.

Emergency 4 Editor

Emergency 4 Internet ranking

Emergency 4 Mod-Installer

Emergency 4 Website

Play Emergency 4

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You have the mod installer, so the game already has the patch needed.

If you want to check, open the game and at the main menu, it should say 1.3 in the bottom left corner of the screen.

To install mods, you open the mod installer, and click install package on the right hand side, then find the mod you want to install.

As far as I can remember, the LA mod has its own installer, so you only need to run that and it will install the mod for you.