Hey, ive been lighting this dennis sabre xl, and ive got a problem with the light type.

When ive created a light under light type of standard, it works and displays ok and i can light the vehicle, but when i change it light type to blue light, it dosent appear, any ideas?

Thanks for any support

Lights classed as "blue light" don't appear in the light editor.

The best way for you to work on your lights and be able to see what you're doing is to class them as "standard", then when you've finished change them to "blue light" :)

Blue lights will appear ingame as the emergency lights and in the editor when you place the vehicle

Hello,

Whats excatly going on? I can help you with this.

When you have any 'blue lights' on your vehicle, and then (without closing the lighting screen) add a new light, that blue will turn off. When you are finished with the lighting screen make sure you press 'okay' on both screens so the lights save. Then delete that vehicle you have placed on the map, and add another one, or just turn on all lights at the bottom right of your screen. But all lights on the map and vehicles will turn on.

If this isnt your problem, then please explain further.

-Marshall :police: