chrisfarmer13

new mod based on lamod files help

hi im currently making my own mod based off of the la mod files im currently using full version zmodeler2 most of the la units will not be in mod cause my mod is based on a small area anyway the problem is i reskined the patrol car crown victoria from the new york mod to the new city & used hoppahs torual to add it & the car is skinned & in the game & works problem is the driver side front door the back passenger door & the trunk & wheels are all under the center of the vehicle i have no idea how to fix this please help. also you still need to get permission to realease a standalone mod that use's lamod files correct? reason i asked is cause either when its done or later on in its creation i would like to post info & release it when its done currently i have all ambulance for the city in game fully working currently working on police then moving on to fire i also started remodeling the orginal lamod map too fit the look of the city

Thanks Dyson

how do i rotate the body to put driver door on (edit never mind i got it) thanks again

Edit: got a new problem all the la mod fire trucks are locked or something cause zmodeler2 can't load them the only truck needed is engine 88 witch i will reskin to my games engine 3

& can someone send me the texture of the hospital1 in la mod when i open it in zmodeler theres no texture & the dds won't work so i don't know how im gonna reskin it without the texture

also my other question i asked above to i need to request permission from anyone for using lamod files or do i just credit the creators of alll files i use

Edited by chrisfarmer13