TacticalRooster22

GTA IV Problem

If you search for vids of GTA on youtube, Find the really high detailed ones, Then check what graphics cards they're using, Usually a good indication of what you're looking for.

To make it run better on your current card, Turn everything low (Even the refresh thingy at the top of the options or resolution bar, So it's 57htz) The lower, The better performance you'll get.

Below, Is my GTA on all possible lowest settings, It's not amazing, But it works (NVIDIA GeForce 210)

fiream10.jpg

shhoto10.jpg

It depends on what are you going to do with it like: Heavy gaming or Photoshopping etc. Also what your budget is

I really recommend the ATI HD 6770 it costs only 100 dollars and it gives you the most you can get for that price! it has 1 GB GDDR-5 the videocard you are using now is probaby DDR3 so its already 3 generations up ahead.

Search on ebay for it and also on google and youtube for reviews. I have one and i can play battlefield 3 on ultra!

With a 6770 on Ultra? I guess then 6850 also can...

With my old system I used to play with everything at min, included the resolution, I had all the cars moded and custom textures.

The 6850 also can do that :) Its just that the HD 6770 is cheaper than the 6850.

I was looking for graphics cards today in school. I found the NVIDIA GeForce 560 Ti for about $175. What about something like that? My current is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE. It only has 121 MB of...whatever and GTA IV needs at least double that to run low graphics.

I was looking for graphics cards today in school. I found the NVIDIA GeForce 560 Ti for about $175. What about something like that? My current is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE. It only has 121 MB of...whatever and GTA IV needs at least double that to run low graphics.

175$? that's much! because a 560TI costs here 120 euro's! and it isnt as powerfull as ATI videocards, also they dont support crossfire :)

I heard that the NVIDIA GeForce are better than the ATI...

@aitor, I'm also gonna try to run ENB series. I'm only getting 1-2 FPS on my graphics card now, so anything with higher memory would be nice. I noticed that the GeForce cards have at least 1GB, compared to my 121MB that I have now...

will Gta IV on my pc?

my specs are:

AMD Phenom ( tm) II X4 925 processor 2.80

Ram: 4 GB ( avaible 3.25)

ATI Radeon HD 5670

ATI Directx 11 videocard

Windows 7 home premium SP 1 ( 32 bits)

Don't see why not.

You might have some trouble though since you've got a Radeon HD 5670. I used to have an Nvidia card (210 I think), and the computer as a whole could run the game easily on a mixture of low/medium. I upgraded to a HD 5770. This caused the game to stutter every second. I think a -memrestrict command fixed it.

The Steam forums have some pretty useful information from users and Rockstar if you have any problems.

Okay thanks for help.

The reason why i am asking it because i has installed the game but everythings works slowly.

It will takes only for walking 5 min to make one step.

I have the orginal cd legal borrowed from an friend.

But he has also extremly problems with it.

Because he see only the map and no roads or something.

That's not my problem, it is only very slow also when I set everything on the lowest settings.

So do i neef install patches or something