tank12war

How to purchase 911 First Responders LA Mode? Please Help!

Hey Guys,

I am sort of confused as to what I should do. I really need some help from someone who knows what they are talking about. Okay so here are my concerns and my questions.

-- I am trying to buy 911 First Responders LA Mode. Not the other mode which has weird looking police cars and fire trucks. I have looked all over the internet and can't find one for sale. (I have found Emergency 4, but that's with the weird looking vehicles, I found that on Amazon)

-- Can someone please direct me as to where I can find the game in "LA Mode" with all the cool looking cars and stuff?

-- Can someone tell me if it's something that gets shipped to me or if I have to download it?

-- Can someone tell me what price it's listed at?

-- And can you give me your thoughts about the game if you own it?

I'd really appreciate it,

Thank You.

You need to buy 911 First Responders (or Emergency 4, it's the same game) from Amazon or from Atari or similar. Then you need to download and install the LA Mod from the download centre of this forum.

The LA Mod download is here. You don't have to pay anything for the LA Mod but you will have to pay for 911 First Responders.

You need to buy 911 First Responders (or Emergency 4, it's the same game) from Amazon or from Atari or similar. Then you need to download and install the LA Mod from the download centre of this forum.

The LA Mod download is here. You don't have to pay anything for the LA Mod but you will have to pay for 911 First Responders.

Thank You! Have a nice day!