Jennifer93

USCG Diver/NG Medevac

Well as the Name states I have a Little Problem.

I Added the USCG Diver from the New York Mod to the LA Mod on my PC got everything working fine in Campaign hell even changed the LaDropDiver bit so it shows the USCG Diver falling from the JayHawk but in Free-play it doesn't show him or the icon its like its not their but if I Move my Mouse over where the USCG Diver would be it says his name but thats it no Icon and I Cant put him in the jayhawk if I send it to the Area I want it to it only shows up with the Two USCG Rescue Workers.

Ok Problem two.

I added a Helicopter I found in another mod to my game Reskined it worked fine but theirs no Doors or Rotor hell its Just the Body of the helicopter nothing else. I have the doors file in the same topic and everything and this is what I get no mater what I Try

Em4Deluxe2012-01-0202-45-03-32.jpg

I am Trying to Find a Better Helicopter to Use but I am stuck with this one.

Help Please

I don't know how to solve it but do you want me to do you an US Navy rescue helicopter skin?

Thank you but No thank you sorry I used the Ng as you have more chanse of seeing it but as you can see the doors and rotors are missing so its kinda annoying