griffy

anyone willing to help with a mod

hello everyone im currently wanting to make a mod and would like some help i want to make a mod/submod for seacrest county aka NFS HP(2010) i want involved with the other submod till my partner went dark i haven't had contact with him in almost a year.

anyway to first start off i have the following skills:lights(with polygons(LED, Strobe, Halogen(Rotators as well))), modeling(im only good at the small things, making textures(not UV mapping(need someone for that)), and i can do some of the specs/script work not much though.

so if you can do anything that i cant please post here and for your info i plan to use one of the smaller mods as a base like the MikeyPI's NY Mod, it has a few units on the map and thats about all we need i dont want anything too big because it would take tons of time.

for the fire dept i plan to use the new Seagrave Marauder II's i have a model of it i just need it UV mapped. now for the unit layout

Police:

Traffic: Crown Vic

Highway Patrol: Shelby GT500

Rapid Responce: Nissan GT-R SpecV

Speed Enforcement: Lambo of some kind unsure yet

No Special Responce

Fire:

Seagrave MII: Engine1

Seagrave MII: Res1cue

Seagrave older model (reskin prolly):Ladder1

Seagrave older model (reskin prolly):Engine2

Seagrave MII: Engine3

Ford Excursion: Battalion1

EMS:

Reskin of the Medic:FDNY ambo:Medic1

Reskin of the Medic:FDNY ambo:Medic2

Reskin of the Medic:FDNY ambo:Medic3

Ford Excursion: Supervisor1

And thats about it if you can help me out send me a pm with you modding abilities and ill prolly add you to the team thanks for the help

M@Dm0dD3r, Griffy

Hey i can help with small things like details on emergency vehicles except i don't know Saracrest County's look like if you can send me a few pictures ill see what i can do.