prmdc

LA mod UMCV

unmarked Crown vic ;) and edit the unit.xml I think. Theres somet about defining passengers etc :)

Thanks Dyson, I'll have a go myself and reply with a little tutorial soonish. And FTR, the Manhattan Mod looks awesome so far, can't wait for its release :D

Great, just in case anyone else comes across this topic and is wondering the same thing, I'll explain how you do it:

1) First of all, find you 'Emergency 4' folder, and if you haven't done so already, give yourself full access rights. This will allow you to modify and overwrite files. In Vista, you can do this by right clicking, then selecting the 'Security' tab, selecting 'Users', ticking 'Full Control' and then OK. If you're not using Vista, a quick google search should explain how you can do this on your computer.

2)Let's use the example above, and say you want to edit the LA UMCV. This is part of the Los Angeles Mod, so navigate to the LA Mod folder. This should be located at: C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.1

3)Next, follow this path Vehicles>>Police>>120unmarked (for the last folder, it's the vehicle you want to edit. In this case it is 120unmarked because we want to edit the LA UMCV).

4)Now open the units.xml file in Notepad.

5)There should a be a variable called 'loadspace value'. Simply change the number in the quotes inline with the number of prisoner cells/patient bays you want their to be. For example, if I wanted to add two prisoner cells to the UMCV, I will change the zero to a number 2.

6) Make sure to change both loadspace value variables - the units.xml fie has campaign and endless game settings.

7) Click on save.

8) And we're done - when you next play EM4, the vehicle should have your specified number of prisoner cells/patient bays!

Thanks guys, any problems with this tutorial then PM me :)