RES7CUE

Mod installer help Atari download

Just downloaded the game from ataris website and the mod installer will not open it says the game was not properly installed even though I've installed it multiple times. Can anyone help me out with this I am not very technical so if they could break it down to pretty simple instructions it would be extremely apperciated.

I have the issue as well and haven't been able to find a way around it... from what I can figure is they may have not sent the data in the download but sent the icon for some stupid reason.

I haven't had the time to e-mail the technical support portion of Atari and figure it all out... Its the same with the Editor I know I had got it from them before but now it is no longer there so I am not sure what thats all about.

If you have a chance pop them a quick email asking them whats up.

But yea sorry man... I haven't had any luck yet either.

I have the issue as well and haven't been able to find a way around it... from what I can figure is they may have not sent the data in the download but sent the icon for some stupid reason.

I haven't had the time to e-mail the technical support portion of Atari and figure it all out... Its the same with the Editor I know I had got it from them before but now it is no longer there so I am not sure what thats all about.

If you have a chance pop them a quick email asking them whats up.

But yea sorry man... I haven't had any luck yet either.

I know how to make your editor work but your mod installer, I'm at a loss too. For the editor, go to 911 First Responders and right click it and create a shortcut wherever you want. After that, go to the shortcut, right click it and press properties. You'll see in the text line or whatever it's called "Wizard works/ 911 first responders" and all that. Right after the last ", just put in -editor and close the window. Open the shortcut to see if it worked. Also, I had the modinstaller worked before when I had to activate the game using the code but for some reason, it's not in this one. I do need help with it.

(Moderators please close my last topic. I got everything to work the way it should. Thank you all)

Go to this link and do what M1 Tanker tells you to do.