Hello everyone! I've been trying to figure out all the keyboard shortcuts for EM4/911, yet have not found a complete list. So after searching for a while, I decided to just make this thread.

The only shortcuts I know of are the ones mentioned in the FAQ.

You can CLICK HERE to visit the FAQ thread.

Basically these are the ones:

-You can use the numbers 1 till 6 to call a group of units (after you've formed them as described above).

-The 0 on the numeric keypad can be used to send vehicles back to base.

-You can press P to pause the game, if you want to continue you need to click on the pause screen with your mouse.

-Press N to toggle between all vehicles, if you find the vehicle you're looking for keep pressing N to zoom in on and track that unit.

-You can press the TAB button to call the mission objectives window and reread your briefing.

-The HOME key (or POS1 key) moves the camera to the point on the map where you're vehicles enter the scene.

-You can turn the lights of a vehicle off by selecting the vehicle and pressing SHIFT + B (together), you can switch them on again by selecting the vehicle and pressing B.

-You can use the F1 till F4 keys to open or close the vehicle menu of the fire department (F1), police (F2), rescue services (F3) and technical vehicles (F4).

-You can quicksave your game using the F5 key, you can load your most recent quicksave by pressing F9.

-Press ESCAPE to open the options menu.

If you know of any other shortcuts, please reply to this thread with the information. Thank you!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi,
I haven't tested these codes myself but I found a series of cheat codes. hope it works.
During the game, you have to type "magic". In the upper left corner the message "Cheat activated" will appear, then you can use following keyboard combinations:

[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[F07] = Win Mission

[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[F08] = Lose Mission

[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[F10] = Unlock All Missions

[CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[F11]= 100,000 More Credits

• Thanks 1