engine6

LA Mod issue

I recently tried to install LA Mod V1.2 for my 911 first responders, but when I try to install it, is says " Could not find a properly installed version of 911 First Responders " Even tough It is properly installed and works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No. I can't access it at all. It says it is on my computer, but when i go into the Modinstaller it cant find it!

My 911 First responders works fine, not the LA mod

No, My 911 FR works fine but the LA mod wont work. I can find it on my computer, but the Mod Installer cant find it!

Here is what I did to get the mod to work. Download LA mod and unzip the folder. Install it to your hard drive (an error will appear, just continue or ignore it). Remember what folder it is installing to, it should be (Program files (x86)>Sixteen tons entertainment>Emergency 4>mods. Right click an copy the file in this folder, the file should be named (Los Angeles mod v2.1) Now right click the you 911 first responder/em4 shourt cut, then click "open file location"> Then click the mods folder, and paste your copied file into that folder.

Open the game and click modifications on the bottom left, click LA Mod and then click ok. If your computer is as slow as mine, it will freeze up for a min or two, but it will load.

So this is what has happened.

When Hopper changed over it wants to default to 16 tons entertainment for some reason I dunno. Your EM4 game is under Wizardworks... so this is what you have to do.

1) click yes install anyway

2) when you get to the point of picking where it goes then click on the Browse option (like Jbartley91 says *but note it is not a 64 bit/32 bit issue*)

3) Click on Program Files

4) Click Wizardworks

5) click on Mods

6) click on okay or install or what ever it has there

then it will install in.

That should be it. If not PM me and I might be able to give you screen but screen play.