~christian

Andalucia Mod

Hi,we are a spanish team doing a mod of Andalucia,Andalucia is a famous state in spain,because it has a lot of tourists.For example Marbella is in Andalucia.We have been working for a year in this version of the mod, and the only thing we haven't finish is scripts thats Rodri will be doings in two weeks moraless.We think the mod will finish at chritsmas or so.We are putting photos of the mod in few days,while we do this,here is one of the videos and below our website:

http://andalucia-mod.jimdo.com/

...it got blocked in my country!

Same here. This is usually because of music in background which isn't paid for (buying the cd doesn't give you the right to put the music in a video. You will need to buy a license). In some countries, such as USA, they can in some cases pay for these songs by having advertisements. This doesn't work in the rest of the world though, so the owner of the video will have to buy a license or disable the sounds.

A license for one song is about 2.00$.

Hello, I'm the forum moderator of Andalucia Mod web and I present the last units:

Unmarked, Volkswagen Polo II

image.jpg

Patrol, Mercedes-BenZ G class

image.jpg

Patrol, Volkswagen Golf III

veh%C3%ADculo-patrulla-antiguo-utilizado-todav%C3%ADa-en-algunos-pueblos-de-las-sierras-y-como-refuerzos-en-algunas-ciudades.jpg

Personnel carriers, Fiat Scudo

furgoneta-antigua-de-transporte-de-personal-utilizada-ya-sobre-todo-en-preventivos-y-grandes-incidencias.jpg

Personnel carriers, Fiat Scudo

furgoneta-con-sistemas-de-luces-y-sirenas-mejorados-esta-furgoneta-aparte-de-para-transporte-del-personal-y-equipamiento-tambien-es-utilizada-como-una-patrulla-normal.jpg

Patrol, Renault Mégane

vehiculo-patrulla-puede-llevar-2-detenidos.jpg

Patrol, Renaul Scenic

es-el-vehiculo-mas-utilizado-por-las-policias-locales-andaluzas-y-en-el-resto-de-espa%C3%B1a-debido-a-sus-buenos-rendimientos-y-su-peque%C3%B1o-tama%C3%B1o.jpg

Patrol, Seat Altea XL

vehiculo-patrulla.jpg

Patrol, Nissan Qashqai

vehiculo-todoterreno-utilizado-como-patrulla-pero-sobretodo-para-llegar-a-lugares-monta%C3%B1osos-y-dificiles-para-otros-vehiculos-como-los-monovolumenes.jpg

Traffc Attestations and Reports Renault Master

vehiculo-utilizado-pra-realizar-controles-de-alcoholemia-y-esclarecer-las-causas-de-algunos-accidentes-de-tr%C3%A1fico.jpg

Greets

People, make a difference between asking releasedates in a dead topic and an active topic. Int his case it might be a good idea to ask it as there has been no more updates for a long time. Report closed and topic is clsoed till the author sends me a pm if the work goes on