Guest ed84

The most annoying thing for me

So when you are playing in the open game, there are multiple things happening, which is fine and realistic. What makes it difficult for me is that lets say there is a big fire with casualities and there is a lot of firetrucks, the fire has spread, you have units all over..you forget where they are..some fireman isbehind a building and you forget about him etc.

So what annoys me is when you have completed your objective..you have to get everyone back in their firetruck, tell the ambulance to go to the hospital once you have loaded an injured person on there..and often it seems tedious. I mean if you put an injured person in an ambulance of course the location is the hospital, do I really have to instruct that too?

For an organized person I get annoyed when I move on to the next case and I know there are firefighers still left at the scene (with no truck to get them back, etc

LA mod has a rapid deployment and un-deployment script for firefighters when their hoses are attached to an engine, where they de-attach the hoses and get back in the engine. Personally, I don't think your idea regarding the ambulance is a good one - though you could script it if you wanted.