Guest Trident100

Put lights on cars

you need to install the mod

than

go to mod--> copy model file-->paste it in your mod map models

[Editor]

open your mod-->click where you want it-->click on new-->name it how you want it example. lightbar1-->search where you put the model files

and you have it.

if you don't understand it I'll upload pic's for you ;)

The topic definitely grabbed my attention and it will ask some questions on it :) I hope not to be irritant :prop:

So, I'm download some lightbar, folder's name is minihid and contains these 3 files:

1. minihid.3ds

2.minihid.v3o

3.minihid_.bmp

I must copy this folder in Emergency 4/Mods/xxxxxxxx/Models/Objects? But in Objects's folder there is another 4 folders:

01 Equipment

02 ObjectsChildrens

03 Objects

Equipment

The topic definitely grabbed my attention and it will ask some questions on it :) I hope not to be irritant :prop:

So, I'm download some lightbar, folder's name is minihid and contains these 3 files:

1. minihid.3ds

2.minihid.v3o

3.minihid_.bmp

I must copy this folder in Emergency 4/Mods/xxxxxxxx/Models/Objects? But in Objects's folder there is another 4 folders:

01 Equipment

02 ObjectsChildrens

03 Objects

Equipment

That are folders from the original files you must create here a new folder with as example the name Lightbars and paste it into that folder. and than follow the ingame steps from cops.