joeyf327

Secret Service Mod

hey everyone I am also working on an SS Mod. I am almost finished and I have edited the map on the 911 first responders editor, and I saved my map and I am trying to test it out on my 911 first responders and I can't get the freeplay to load. Any help on why this won't work? Thanks!

I am not banned if you were talking to me....... And what you said makes no sense at all. Ryan not sure who your talking to, but I know how to read and seeing as how this topic is up it is not against the rules, and my own personal SS Mod is only for me, private use only and my game is completley done so yeah goog1967. and 1972 user, not sure exaclty what you said.

I am not banned if you were talking to me....... And what you said makes no sense at all. Ryan not sure who your talking to, but I know how to read and seeing as how this topic is up it is not against the rules, and my own personal SS Mod is only for me, private use only and my game is completley done so yeah goog1967. and 1972 user, not sure exaclty what you said.

they're all refering to adprod 1972.I was referring to,as the link was pretty self explanitory,there was a secret service mod almost complete when you opened your topic already.