Guest Dexter1142

Need help with game

Guest Dexter1142

Hello, I am Dexter1142. I am new here, and need help with the game Emergency 3. I was sent here by a friend who tried to help, but was unable to. I will give you the information I gave him, but I have to mention that I used to play this game on another computer three years ago. I haven't played it for three years because I never got the chance to install it. Here is the info I gave my friend.

When I installed Emergency 3 onto my computer, I installed it correctly, but when I ran it, it shut down. Then a message popped up and said, the program ran into an error while running. I tried to open the Emergency 3 safe mode, and the editor, and I run into the same thing.

My friend told me to give him the information the Error Report had. Here it is.

Em3.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information may be lost.

(In bold) Please tell Microsoft about this problem.

We have created an error report that you can send. To see more data, click here(underlined).

Under click here.

Error signature

AppName: em3.exe Appver:0.0.0.0 ModName: Unknown ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset:0.0.0.0

Technical Information

Exception Information

Code:0x0000005 Flags: 0x0000000 Record and Address:0x000000000000000

System Information

Windows NT 5.1 Build: 2600

CPU Vendor Code: 756E6547-49656E69-6C657446E

CPU Version: 00000F24 CPU Feature Code: 3FEBFBFF CPU AMD Feature Code:00DE824

I really hope that someone can help me here. I have tried everything to get it working again. Thank you for your help and for taking your time to read this.