CRFD Engine 7

Jefferson Parish/New Orleans Mod

hey CRFD E-7 you welcome for the pics, EAST JEFFERSON GENERAL HOSPITAL dosen't have a ambulance service anymore because i check there web site.

are you sure because I live right near EJGH and 4 busses are on standby everyday for Jefferson Parish. Acadian is a contract service and NOEMS only cover New Orleans EJGH busses still make runs.:huh:

hey CRFD E-7 i look all over the for pics of there ambulances even the hospitals web site not one thing on the ems units so my sugestion is to go to the hospital with a camra find where they park the units and take photos of them, iam truely sorry i can't find anything on EJGH ems units but i will keep looking for you, iam doing the best i can, if they are on standby they maybe used for inter facility transports or for respones if the privite ambulances are not able to responed or for large scale incdents. if you do go over to where the units are at take front,rear,driverside,and passengerside pics. Hey let me know if you want more pics of NOEMS UNITS

hey CRFD E-7 i look all over the for pics of there ambulances even the hospitals web site not one thing on the ems units so my sugestion is to go to the hospital with a camra find where they park the units and take photos of them, iam truely sorry i can't find anything on EJGH ems units but i will keep looking for you, iam doing the best i can, if they are on standby they maybe used for inter facility transports or for respones if the privite ambulances are not able to responed or for large scale incdents. if you do go over to where the units are at take front,rear,driverside,and passengerside pics. Hey let me know if you want more pics of NOEMS UNITS

I found one picture of a EJGH Amblance as you can see on my first post. Thanks for trying to help

:sorrysign:for double postI have however developed this fan banner, so all supporters of this mod please copy and paste this banner into your signature.

tBptf.png

The mod is about 55% done as all of the files are ready to be skinned but all of my skins look very messy in paint, so tell me what is the best program to use: Gimp or paint?

tBptf.png

The mod is about 55% done as all of the files are ready to be skinned but all of my skins look very messy in paint, so tell me what is the best program to use: Gimp or paint?

I also think that we cold put in a mission on the Causeway and maybe something to with the Superdome or the Arena.

The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway is several scores longer than the map could possibly ever show. Would be impractical, as would the Superdome; it would be larger than the map itself.