squad51

Modding team for Somerville sub mod?

I am looking for scripters,reskinners,map and PD/FD station modelers,siren editors and lightbar editors for the Somerville Submod. Take a look at Somerville fire local 76,Somerville police website,cataldo ambulance.com, and the Massachushetts state police website to see if you are interested. Please reply with your position in the team. Squad 51 will be team leader,researcher,and reskinner.PM me if you have Ideas on reskins. Here is the current reskinning plan. I am still awaiting permission to use these reskins from the LA mod. This mod is only going to have reskins. I know not all reskins will be perfect but the ones that aren't perfect are 90% identical.

1.SPD patrol car/LA CHP crown vic

2.SPD motorcycle/LA LAPD motorcycle

3.SFD engine 1/LA fire engine 2

4.SFD ladder 1/LA ladder

5.SFD chief car/LA cheif car

6. Cataldo ALS ambulance/LAFD BLS ambulance

7.SDPW pickup truck/LA forest service fire pickup truck

8. SFD rescue 1/LA USAR squad

9. SFD HAZMAT deacon trailer/LAFD equipment trailer

10. State police SWAT truck/LAPD swat rescue truck 2

If you need any help, I am great with lights. I just recently downloaded a simple sound editor, so I can do some sound too. Im able to mess with sirens and any sounds. I only have a little bit of experience of reskinning though. But if you need any help, I can defiantly help with lighting. Whether it be on the map, buildings, or vehicles.