emergency4freak

freeplay parameter's

Where are they? I looked in specs and there are none. I want to change them for the LA Mod but I don't know how. Could some tell me where they are???

Buy some glasses :D

\Specs
fp_params_challenge.xml => Freeplay Challenge
fp_params_endless.xml => Freeplay endless

Guest ComputerCop
Ok, Thanks Stan. One last thing...is a murder the same as assasination attempt?

I took a look in the parameter XML...I would think it is.

I'm glad I found this! Freeplay is really annoying when you're just learning how to play :laugh:

I'm just figuring out where the stations are (and that the LA Mod puts vehicles, garage doors, gates etc!!!!!), and it bombards me with two gas explosions, two medical emergencies, a car theft, a road accident, and a shoplifting call (in a store thats on fire!! Now there's a determined thief!) :Oo:ohm:ph34r::stupid:

I see that you can adjust the frequency of each call (so the ones I dont want, namely the fires, I can set to zero :P ) but I don't suppose theres a way to only have 1 or 2 calls at a time? Because I'm not used to the game and I prefer to not have many calls at once, but freeplay looks really cool!

Guest Angelstorm
I took a look in the parameter XML...I would think it is.

I'm glad I found this! Freeplay is really annoying when you're just learning how to play :laugh:

I'm just figuring out where the stations are (and that the LA Mod puts vehicles, garage doors, gates etc!!!!!), and it bombards me with two gas explosions, two medical emergencies, a car theft, a road accident, and a shoplifting call (in a store thats on fire!! Now there's a determined thief!) :Oo:ohm:ph34r::stupid:

I see that you can adjust the frequency of each call (so the ones I dont want, namely the fires, I can set to zero :P ) but I don't suppose theres a way to only have 1 or 2 calls at a time? Because I'm not used to the game and I prefer to not have many calls at once, but freeplay looks really cool!

Sounds Like FUN! :):sporty:

Guest ComputerCop
Sounds Like FUN! :):sporty:

Wasn't much fun for a beginner :P:laugh:

So is there a way to decrease the overall frequency so theres only one or two missions happening at one time? Or should I play the missions first to get used to the game, then go freeplay?