Rokc

No Modinstaller.exe

Hey everyone,

I am a firefighter/EMT from NY who was just recommended to these games, and am having a great time playing 911: First Responders. The reason I am posting is that I bought the game from Amazon (digital download) the other day, and decided I would like to try out the NY mod and the LA mod. Only problem I am having is that everywhere mentions putting the mod in the Mod folder, or Modinstaller.exe. The problem is that I do not have either of these. The only thing that downloaded was the game; no mod installer, nothing. If anyone has any idea how to fix this problem, I would be eternally grateful.

P.S. - I have looked everywhere online I can think of (google, here, and various other search engines), and have found nothing.

I can't run anything in game except for the actual 911: first Responders game. Neither it nor LA mod show up on my mod list, only Emergency 4 unsaved game comes up. I can't get the file from the locked format. I have tried everything I can think of (don't have any programs that can run the file).