AnthonyBarker

Adding a new fire station

I have been playing the London mod for the last few days and have come up with an idea i want to try.

Here they are:

The Fire Station

Basically there will be a fire station. But viewable like buildings you can go into. It will be seperate from the man emergency centre, and the idea is that you deploy your two appliances to it. It will have a two appliance bay, and a watch room, and another room where you can keep the firefighters when they are not needed. Now, heres the tricky part. I want to be able to control the doors, and bells. When you sound the bells, it tells all firefighters to head to their appliances. If you put a firefighter in thw watchroom, it will sound the bells automatically, open the doors, and dispatch both appliances to the scene of the incident.

What I can and will do:

I can model, UV wrap, add reflections, normals and everything. I can create a proffesional design document. I will also gather all research that is needed.

What I cant do:

I am unfamiliar with coding for this engine, however I do have a basic understanding, and think that these ideas should not be too difficult to do.

what I intend to achieve:

As above really, with the intention of adding a slightly higher level of man managment. If sucessful, I may consider doing it with the Police and ambulance services too.

What do you guys think, is this something that is achievable. Ideally the modelling and texturing I can do, but does anyone else fancy helping me out with this?

my modding credentials: http://forums.1985-game.com (I am the lead developer)

Cheers