NM mod

AFD AND APD

20 members have voted

1. 1. do you think this would make a cool sub mod

• yes
    • kinda
    • no
    • !@#%!%$@%^%#$!$! NO!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to make a submod for LA mod but i will need help making it becouse i have no moding experience personaly

but i think that an albuqerque NM would make a cool submod becouse they have an osume extensiv police and fire dept

the police there half to deal with grafidy,gangs,murder,alot of acciedents becouse know one knows how to drive.ect...

and the fire dept has only als units no bls units. there are fire dept ambulances but there are also albuqerque ambulances there the ones the do the dirty work but you could play this sub mod with ither one

DEAD MOD

Email me if you would like to help

post-24234-0-54955400-1307223077_thumb.jpost-24234-0-05604900-1307223103_thumb.jpost-24234-0-92035900-1307223129_thumb.jpost-24234-0-06363800-1307223212_thumb.j

post-24234-0-46395900-1307289709_thumb.j

I think this would be a great mod. As long as you put in a mission about the Los Alamos fire where you have to stop the fire before it gets to the neuclear reactor. I would love to help but I am just like you, I have no modding experiance. In fact, I had envisioned my mod to be just like this one but I have gotten no support however. You should put Ladder 1 and a mid-mount ladder if there is one.

I think this would be a great mod. As long as you put in a mission about the Los Alamos fire where you have to stop the fire before it gets to the neuclear reactor. I would love to help but I am just like you, I have no modding experiance. In fact, I had envisioned my mod to be just like this one but I have gotten no support however. You should put Ladder 1 and a mid-mount ladder if there is one.

thank you and all the other pics i have are under a topic called engine 13 mod take a look and i love the idea of adding the los alomos fire :cheers-mate: