squad51

How to reskin or make a fire or police station with parking?

You're going way too far ahead you're walking the pylons for the bridge when the roadbed aint even been placed looking at all your questions you've posted... Instead of having 1 topic per question (most of which probrably won't ever be answered since tutorials do exist) Why not just make a singular topic and keep all your questions IN one topic?

To do what you've asked here is probrably outside of your league, you have to download the freeplay base map that is in the EMP dl center, then open that in a paint program and edit it in order to make changes to the floor map... Once that is done then you must do all the editor-tasked items...

Your skinning questions, you make the lightbars flash in the editor, not in a paint program... You have to work with the space the bar was UV mapped to since I'm guessing you can't model and probrably don't even have zmod you won't be able to remap or change the lightbar, so you MUST work within the lightbar mapping already done... Which is not always designed to be reskinned..

How to texture a car is too complicated for me to explain especially considering I don't have or use your program.

You're going way too far ahead you're walking the pylons for the bridge when the roadbed aint even been placed looking at all your questions you've posted... Instead of having 1 topic per question (most of which probrably won't ever be answered since tutorials do exist) Why not just make a singular topic and keep all your questions IN one topic?

To do what you've asked here is probrably outside of your league, you have to download the freeplay base map that is in the EMP dl center, then open that in a paint program and edit it in order to make changes to the floor map... Once that is done then you must do all the editor-tasked items...

Your skinning questions, you make the lightbars flash in the editor, not in a paint program... You have to work with the space the bar was UV mapped to since I'm guessing you can't model and probrably don't even have zmod you won't be able to remap or change the lightbar, so you MUST work within the lightbar mapping already done... Which is not always designed to be reskinned..

How to texture a car is too complicated for me to explain especially considering I don't have or use your program.

Instead of saying everything is "out of my league", just answer the question. I am working with a modding team. My friend is on scripting while I'm on reskinning and modeling. I am using a light bar package as well.

I did answer your question... But I'm sorry I didnt know you knew what you were doing already.. your skills apparently are higher than I figured by your questions so I'll leave you to it and save my time re-explaining what you apparently already know

I did answer your question... But I'm sorry I didnt know you knew what you were doing already.. your skills apparently are higher than I figured by your questions Iso I'll leave you to it and save my time re-explaining what you apparently already know

I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry about making that comment. I should listen to the advice of an experienced modder.