erfd

City of Elk River Modification (In Progress)

We are payed on call fire. Then we run ambulance owned by fire fighters non profit. We have a full time chief, assistant chief(fire marshal), and inspector. Every night there is also a duty officer.

We have 2 paramedic contracted through allina Ems from 6am to 10pm, then 1 10pm to 6am to work on ambulance. 2 emts are scheduled on each ambulance and respond from home to station once paged. The rig runs with 1 medic and 2 emts.

We also just started a technical rescue team.

We run about 450 fire calls. Fire dosent run Medicals.

We have about 1,500 Medicals.

Also I HATE the combination of Vista and Zmodeler. "Do you want to overwrite old file?" Yes, but then deletes new file with all the progress and keeps the damn old one.

Lol Zmod + win7 works just fine :) I am working on a side mod of mine and tring to improve my Zmod skills, I took a 3 month break and that was a baadddd idea :P

Thanks, I was hoping to give an update, but I had an f'd up save. I'm done with school, so I'll have a little update tommorow hopefully. :)

Not a huge update, but a little update on Rescue 1. I hope to be able to get a lot done tommorow because the weather susposed to be crappy.

Rescue-1Update4.jpg

Finally an UPDATE! :)

Elk River Engine 3-Pierce Enforcer

Engine-3Update1.jpg

Tahoe

TahoeUpdate1.jpg

Banner:

KMaKt.jpg

[URL=http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14864-city-of-elk-river-modification-in-progress/][img=http://i.imgur.com/KMaKt.jpg][/URL]

Again as Regio said, you really want all your models to consist of as many Quads as possible. Not only does it look neater, you'll find they're easier to work with and also reduce poly count by a TON. For example, the Seagrave Marauder II models I made are still only cabs (mainly due to Zmodeler crashing constantly when I try to work on them) but already have well over 1000 polys, and that's with as much as possible being Quads.

Other than that, it's looking great so far!

Can't wait to see what Zmodeler3 will hold, but hopefully it'll be better than it is now.

Ya, I have to agree, zmodeler is probaly one of the biggest pain in the ass on its bad days.:( Other than that, it usually works decent. :)

Ya, I have to agree, zmodeler is probaly one of the biggest pain in the ass on its bad days.:( Other than that, it usually works decent. :)

Zmodeler 3 ? :smoke: finally something new is there and where i can work in. Time they release it :)