erfd

City of Elk River Modification (In Progress)

Elk River Modification

By ERFD

City Info

The City of Elk River is located in the state of Minnesota, USA. It has a population of 30,000 people. More info: City of Elk River

Banner:

KMaKt.jpg

[URL=http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14864-city-of-elk-river-modification-in-progress/][img=http://i.imgur.com/KMaKt.jpg][/URL]

Units

Fire Department

Chief 1

Chief 2

Duty Officer

Engine 1

Engine 2

Engine 3

Rescue 1

Ladder 1

Ladder1.jpg

Grass 1

Grass 2

Grass 3

Grass3.jpg

**Front part of cab Hoppahs forest fire utility vehicle**

Grass 4

Tanker 1

Tanker 2

Police

Marked Patrol CV

Slick Top CV

CVERPD.jpg

**CV by NNICO**

Black Unmarked CV

k-9 unit CV

Elk River S.W.A.T.

Sherburne County CV

State Trooper CV

MNTrooper.jpg

**CV by NNICO**

State Trooper Slick CV

MNTrooperOLD.jpg

**CV by NNICO**

State Trooper Tahoe CVI

EMS

5601 (Elk River Ambulance)

5601.jpg

5602 (Elk River Ambulance)

Allina Ambulance

North Memorial Air Care

TEC Units

Collins Brothers Towing

Elk River City Utilities

Intrested in helping out?

Leader/Modeler/Editor(lights,etc.)-ERFD

Shoot me a PM if you are willing to help. Any help would be gladly accepted. (As long as you know what you are doing :))

Let me know what you think!

ERFD

looks good! but one thing to ur self made models you can do, right click on model > Properties > Technique > and select flat shaded. Than it looks better but you can also do : Surface > Normals > Calculate > click on model. Another good thing is, to convert youre models to quads by, right click on model > Conver to > Quads

goodluck!

@Regio-

Thanks a lot for flat shaded! I couldn't figure out how to get it look "smooth".

Thanks for all the comments.

The rescue 1 model I think is my best yet. Finishing up final details, expect pictures tommorow. :)

Thanks, will do. Still needs some touch ups. I'm going to put a skin on it to see what it looks like. If it looks good, I'll post it within the week.

Thanks, will do. Still needs some touch ups. I'm going to put a skin on it to see what it looks like. If it looks good, I'll post it within the week.

It looks way better with the flat shaded option on! good job and its very good detailed :gut: another tip : make by the wheel hose just behind the tyres some polygons so you can't look trough the model

Little preview of UV-Map in progress. Ignore that the light bar is gone, already fixed. Still need to add front wheel houses.

Rescue-1Update3.jpg

looksgood, but i've got another tip if you use photoshop or gimp or paint < like that you can use gradient to make look the windows better and you will get something like mine model :

volvofmx9.png

if you need help you can ask me ;)

Well, I had the cab mostly done from one of my older models... So total probaly 10-15 hours so far. But honestly, I'm not sure.