squad51

Paint.net Modders PLEASE HELP/OLNY PAINT.NET MODDERS

Do you reskin with paint.net,Gimp, or photoshop  

8 members have voted

1. 1. please identify who you are in comments if you answered yes to paint.net

• Gimp
    • paint.net
    • photoshop

I use Paint.Net,so , what's your problem?

I just need basic paint.net reskinning help in general for emergency 4. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING! Pyrofreak just keeps clogging up my topic with replies that doesn't even relate to the question!

I made this video some time ago. It may help:

Yeah, I've seen this on YouTube. thank yo SO much.

I made this video some time ago. It may help:

[/

I don't have that smart car texture package you have. I just need to know how to get the texture from a vehicle or personel from the EM4 mod file,get it into photoshop,reskin it, and save. I am reskinning units from LA mod.If you used the same script as LA mod, would the vehicles have the same capabilities and seating capacity. If you reskined the personel, would they have the same actions(pull out gun,stop vehicles,arrest).

I don't have that smart car texture package you have. I just need to know how to get the texture from a vehicle or personel from the EM4 mod file,get it into photoshop,reskin it, and save. I am reskinning units from LA mod.If you used the same script as LA mod, would the vehicles have the same capabilities and seating capacity. If you reskined the personel, would they have the same actions(pull out gun,stop vehicles,arrest).

I got the texture from the cars package/mod Civil Cars Cooperation. You get that files in any mod(In some mods like in the LA mod , they are locked)

It's going to take a crane...

Skinning just makes the unit look different no more no less.

Also Ale what you skinning there? Smart car or something?

Yes,it's a Smart For2 of the Civil Cars Cooperation

I got the texture from the cars package/mod Civil Cars Cooperation. You get that files in any mod(In some mods like in the LA mod , they are locked)

Yes,it's a Smart For2 of the Civil Cars Cooperation

I don't want the texture package.I am just really confused how to just get the files into paint.net,do the reskin and save.