As we all know I'm relatively knew to the modding scene, and before I go on I'd like to mention I didn't see any tutorials on lights (useful ones anyway) if I missed one feel free to direct me in that direction.

Anyway ..

Question #1: (Light Bars) I know you have to change the light bar in the .dds, what else do you have to do in order for it to work in game? I've changed the light bar in the .dds before and it's only caused the unit in game to crash.

Question #2: (Light Color) What section do I have to go to in order to change the light color, red, blue, etc things of that nature.

Question #3: (Day/Night): I've been fiddling with the editor but I can't seem to turn days on and off (for light previewing) how do I do this.

As usual, Thank You.

#1.dds is for texture,without it your model will be all white and usually the dds and v30 are linked ,one will not work without the other.The only way to change a lightbar is to do it in zmodeler2 or use a model that has none and you could download or model a lightbar and add it as a child.

#2.in the editor click on unit desired then edit lights,then on the right side there are 3 boxes,the bottom of the 3 controls the colours (corona blue 5 ,ect)

#3.press and hold shift then enter

hope it helps you...good luck