heyjoojoo

Hey. Is it possible to reskin the medics carrying an injured person on stretcher?

I have "unpacked" the file that I believe is the texture file for the medics carrying an injured patient on a stretcher: ff_paramedic_stretcherinjured DDS and V3O files. But havent been successful. One of things I noticed is that there is another file with that same name but it is a VMO file. Is this the correct texture file for this reskin?

Guest blimp666

I have "unpacked" the file that I believe is the texture file for the medics carrying an injured patient on a stretcher: ff_paramedic_stretcherinjured DDS and V3O files. But havent been successful. One of things I noticed is that there is another file with that same name but it is a VMO file. Is this the correct texture file for this reskin?

The DDS is the skin file.

The DDS is the skin file.

Yeah, but there isn't a paramedic_stretcher_injured DDS file. When I open the paramedic_stretcher.dds file, it is not the file I'm trying to reskin. I want to reskin the "lying patient". I'm not a fan of that blanket with the little red cross on it.

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Models\Persons\Ambulance

stretcher.dds | stretcher02.dds

if you got none there find some at:

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Deluxe\Data\Models\Objects\ObjectChildren