groovybluedog

Does anyone play Fire Department 3 or Fire Captain 2?

I don't know what one you mean but fire captain I cannot pass that horrible nature reserve mission. Anyway;

I'm looking to do multiplayer with someone. Would you like to play with me at an organized time and have some fun? =3

the natural reserve one took me like a week. Basically you need to set up like a line in which you will stop the fire. Much like a real wild fire where you just quarantine of sections that will burn and put your crews on the edge and block the blaze. I like to set them up on the hill and then aim down.

I think so, Yes. If they made their games that extra good and kept them updated then they probably wouldn't have.

Sort of.

What caused Montecristo's bankruptcy was Cities XL. They made a game that should have been a single player-only experience in the first place, turned it into an unaffordable MMO, and hyped a lot of features during development that were ultimately cut from the final product or promised as subscriber-only paid DLC. What could have been a great game turned out to be a massive disappointment, both online and offline. They put all their eggs in the same basket with that game, and when the MMO subscriptions were way under expectations, they had no other choice but to close down.