chrisblaalid

In need of a Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen

Hi,

I'm sending out a request for a talented model designer could make a Mercedes-Benz Geländewagen to me. Preferably with texture. Need this to my Norway modification that I put together.

This car is an object that I really need to do my modification complete.

Pictures:

Mercedes_G500_silber.jpgMercedes-Benz_Gel%C3%A4ndewagen_Norwegian_military_fq.jpg800px-Mercedes-Benz_G_400_CDI_Limited_Edition_black.jpg

I would like both the hard top and the soft top.

NOTE: IF someone step ups to help me with this, they will get huge credits in my mod. To some people this is priceless to get, to some it is not worth shit :P

HOWEVER! They will get it. And one more thing, I know this looks like a impossible project, so I understand that it looks hard (Reverse Psychology) :P

AND ONE MORE THING!

The model needs at least one door to be opened and the back door. (This is important)

I can attatch the doors myself, and in fact make the prototype and do a new texture. I just need the model with basic textures.

(the model is for: Norwegian Police Delta Unit, Norwegian Army)

yes I've seen it, but it aint got no doors :( and I've tryed to add doors, with no luck... I will try again today I think, my patience when I'm messing around i Zmodeler is very low :P