axe12t

Can someone help

Hi, Im having a huge problem. I tried to adjust the resolution on the game and he screen got huge, so I had to exit out using esc. Now when I try to load the game it goes to a black screen for a second and then goes back to windows. I updated my drivers and still no luck. Can someone please help? Thank you.

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

UAC is blocking it, on Vista/7 OS there is a lock on program files folders simply copy to ur desktop, make all necessary changes then re-paste it to the program files directory... simple as that.

Thanks Mikey I was able to change the resolution but now when I load it, it goes to the black screen and looks like its going to start but it just stays on the black screen and dont come on.. Any Ideas. Thanks alot for your help.

try 1024X768 for your settings... the only other thing I can think to try would be to downgrade your drivers... as odd as it sounds sometimes that does the trick, certain "loads" of drivers lack support for certain games, I had one set that wouldnt run XP designed games.... Totally sucked the new ones have an issue but at least they play those games again.....