ScotiaFD

Help with LA Mod Files

Hey everyone, this is my first off topic thing and i really need help. With my version of LA Mod i somehow did something wrong to the freeplay map by saving over both and not just one or something crazy like that and now i cant access it at all, through the editor nothing! originally all i did was upload the Boston reskin, then i installed w00ds map and used that for a long time, but then i found out about the editor and edited part of the map and saved over both Freeplay map files, at first nothing happened, then i would edit the map more and more and then the rigs in Station 1 spawned sideways and thirty seconds after opening freeplay, it would crash. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but the files were exactly the same as before and i cant fix it at all, so if someone has the standard files to LA Mod 2.0, i could really use them. and before you ask yes i installed the patch and the additional units and everything. there are awesome new LA Mod submods that i want to Download but cant because of my stupid version of LA Mod. I may have to buy a completely new version of 911 FR. so again, if someone has the standard version of the newest LA Mod for 911/FR and are willing to share it that would be great.

my suggestion is reinstall the mod and the submods you want and dont screw around with the map if you do just save it on the words they give you dont do anything else exit the editor and play

I've unistalled and reinstalled the game like 5 times, and still the maps were already different when i opened them to check! it sucks!

Delete the mod folder 100% manually... If there are no files, then there is no way it can possibly load the corrupted files now is there?=)

If u screwed up the ORIGINAL game which is possible, uninstall it, then manually delete the original game folder too... Games/mods when uninstalled leave behind custom modifications you've done typically, deleting them manually removes all references to the files completely.