that1fail

Trouble adding commands to vehicles

Well I guess this is where I'm supposed to post this.

Anyway...

At the moment I'm wanting to change the Army units. I'm trying to add a patrol command to the Army Hummvee, Truck, and Ambulance. I'm also trying to add the commands to go to the police station (Hummve/Truck) or hospital (Ambulance). There's a few more things I'd like to add but I think you get the idea.

The problem is that after I add some commands via the Editor, I can't use any of the altered units anymore. I can call them into the map but the commands for them aren't showing up anymore. The space is just blank.

Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?

If it helps at all, I'm using 911: First Responders. The Additional Units submod is the only submod I'm using.

Thanks in advance.

Well I got most of it sorted out... all I need help with is getting the command for the Army Ambulance to go to the hospital working. Whenever I try to send it to the hospital, it just sits there and doesn't do anything.

The commands in this mod are always linked to scripts that permit them to happen, chances are your toy is NOT meeting the criteria required to process the script succssfully, you'd have to edit the script as well to include your vehicle (possibly) or alter the prototype of the vehicle to fit the conditions the script runs on (definately)