chrisblaalid

Norway Mod - WIP

Please take a few sec to answer this poll?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be downloading this Submod once it's done? (Please be polite :p )

• Oh yeah!!! ^^ :D Can't WAIT until it's done!!! :D
    • Yes, I will download and try it... And probably not again ;)
    • Maybe :/ Sceptical........
    • No, I don't want to
    • No you twat! Norwegian units? LMFAO
    • Where the hell is Norway? :S
  2. 2. How does it look so far?

• Great!! Just FANTASTIC!!
    • Look good! Keep it up :)
    • Hmmm... ok I think...
    • Seen bether...
    • Not my kind of thing...
    • B"#¤h a%s ugly!! My god.. Stop production... RIGHT NOW!

The texture for the customs cars looks very wrong. I think I have a picture on the computer that I can send you.

And just BTW. What will Securitas be able to do in this mod?

First, I was not able to find a picture of the customs cars :P so I just made one up xD But if you have a picture, I will gladly take a look at them.

Secound, Securitas will be able to arrest, question and check victims (first aid stuff). They will not carry any form for firearms.

Job ad:

Looking for a skilled person who could make all portraits for the submod!

This person will have to take pictures of the units, then make them in to portraits.

We are talking about 70 vehicles and about 25 personell units. Alot of work, payment will be your name in the credits.

This person will also be the first person to recieve the submod, and recieve the titel "first beta tester".

This person will be prefferred to be a norwegian. This is because most of the instructions will be given in norwegian.

(OFC if the best candidate is english, the instructions will be given in english.)

Here is some of the work this person will have to do:

<-- make portraits of theese :P

(Some light work will maybe be given)

You want the job? Send me a PM, and we will talk ;)

This is the car layout of the norwegian customs ;)

post-1191-0-41072200-1303591350_thumb.jp

Thank you very much, you just gave me some more work :P but thats ok, we want to make them as real as possible ;)

Not so bad!

Well, they were easy... So heres number two :P

Doubt I will make another one tonight, theres a new day tomorrow to make moore ;)

And as far as it goes for the Volvo's.. Martin Luther King said "I have a dream" :P Just need a good modeler ;)

Looks like the customs have a little bit more power here than in real life.. :P Only thing I know is that they can stop cars and arrest people.

Well, I made the story in my head that the US Goverment has requested help from "the richest country in the world" aka Norway xD So Norway sent Emergency Units to the states to take over while the US builds up theyr economy xD But with a bigger country comes bigger responsobility, ergo more firepower to the units protecting the land .. heh..

I love my imagination sometimes :P

But back to reality... sadly... :P

It's true that the Costums in Norway does not have the firepower, but then again... This is a game, and my god I will take advantage of that and give my costoms officers all the firepower they want xD

More fun that way ^^

BETA TESTERS WANTED!!!

I need them, and I need them NOW!! Ore before next weekend :P for more info, send me an PM ;)

Or just apply direct on the job. To do that, send me an application in the PM box ;)

Bonus points if you are norwegian ;)

Edited by chrisblaalid

Well, I made the story in my head that the US Goverment has requested help from "the richest country in the world" aka Norway xD So Norway sent Emergency Units to the states to take over while the US builds up theyr economy xD But with a bigger country comes bigger responsobility, ergo more firepower to the units protecting the land .. heh..

I love my imagination sometimes :P

But back to reality... sadly... :P

It's true that the Costums in Norway does not have the firepower, but then again... This is a game, and my god I will take advantage of that and give my costoms officers all the firepower they want xD

More fun that way ^^

Well, im going to make my own personal touch on that one, and remove their guns :P

HAH!!!

I F****N DID IT ^^ Well it wasnt really a problem, took me about 20 min total...

The Norwegian Rescue Worker aka USAR FireFighter will be able to change into diving gear, then when the job is done, he will be able to change back to USAR uniform ^^

And I will include this unit (if I get the permission):

gave4.jpg

This is a norwegian WaterRescue Unit. Also kalled Dykkerbil. Will be able to do allmost the same as the USAR Unit will :P

Oh yeah ^^

UPDATE:

New gameplay pics released!

With a bunch of the new units created!

Check the front page ;)

dont want to check the front? check here:

post-22865-0-27983100-1304548456_thumb.jpost-22865-0-62123500-1304548457_thumb.jpost-22865-0-08968200-1304548459_thumb.j

This newsupdate is SO fresh even the beta testers havent seen them ;) Enjoy

If everything goes as planned, this mod will be released with both an Norwegian and English Translation. First off will be an english version with Norwegian Unit names and description ;)

This brings me to todays work issue:

I need Voice actors, both male and female. Norwegian Speaking offcourse.

Actors must have a "good radio voice" with articulate vocabulary ;) No studders and no puberty voices :P

PM me!