chrisblaalid

Norway Mod - WIP

Please take a few sec to answer this poll?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be downloading this Submod once it's done? (Please be polite :p )

• Oh yeah!!! ^^ :D Can't WAIT until it's done!!! :D
    • Yes, I will download and try it... And probably not again ;)
    • Maybe :/ Sceptical........
    • No, I don't want to
    • No you twat! Norwegian units? LMFAO
    • Where the hell is Norway? :S
  2. 2. How does it look so far?

• Great!! Just FANTASTIC!!
    • Look good! Keep it up :)
    • Hmmm... ok I think...
    • Seen bether...
    • Not my kind of thing...
    • B"#¤h a%s ugly!! My god.. Stop production... RIGHT NOW!

The Norway Mod based on Hoppah's LA Mod!

After just a few weeks this project has become a stand alone mod. This is becouse it will change very much in the game. Also becouse I got permission to use the TowTrucks from the NY Mod on an exclusive permission basis.

But know this, the vehicles are as mentioned above based on Hoppahs mod, so the vehicles are just reskinned versions of the LA Mod (and a few NY Mod) vehicles and personell units.

NEWS!!!!

NEW gameplay pics released today (05.05.2011) with the new units ;)

Amount of work left on this mod:

Textures: 100% DONE

Lights: 100% DONE

Cleaning up in the files: 100% DONE

Packing the files: 100% DONE

Portrait Production: 0% <--- JOB AVAILABLE ^^ Apply to me now!!!

Work that remains are:

BETA testing, and adding some fun fetures :P and OFC the portrait production (the job I HATE, so if anyone want to be a part of this AWESOME Mod this will be theyr job ^^ need a person with ALOT of patiente and average photoshop skills :p

Departments that are done:

Toll - Customs - Vehicle 100% and personell 100%

Politi - Police - Vehicle 100% and Personell 100%

Politi Delta - Police SWAT (Norways SWAT) - Vehicles 100% and personell 100%

Securitas - Security Guard - Vehicle 100% and personell 100%

Ambulansetjenesten - Ambulance - Vehicles 100% and personell 100%

Redningskøyta - Naval Rescue - Boats 100% and personell 100%

Kystvakten - Coast Guard - Vehicles 100% and personell 100%

Brann og redningstjenesten - Firedepartment - Vehicles 100% and Personell 100%

Staten Vegvesen - Engineer Vehicle - Vehicle 100% and personell 100%

Viking Redningstjeneste - Tow Trucks - Vehicles 100%

Mesta Tec - TEC department - Vehicles 100%

Norwegian Army - Vehicles 100% and personell 100%

This list I'll try to update every day ;)

The vehicles and scripts are on an exclusive permission basis, meaning that the vehicles and scripts can't be ported to another LA-Mod based sub-mods without permission.

See the pictures and tell me what you think ok?

NEW:

post-22865-0-08859800-1304548299_thumb.jpost-22865-0-42520000-1304548300_thumb.jpost-22865-0-76929300-1304548301_thumb.j

More to come :P

WOW !! As i am norwegian my self ( Æ e fra Trondheim), i think this looks AWSOME !

But maybe you shuld find some models of Volvos and other vehicles that the norwegian police uses...

But i think it looks great,

Keep up the good work !! :12: :12:

Oh, sweet. I wish you would release the models. (:

Only the models are done...

I made a mess making them in the folders :P So I need to clean up the mess... ofc I could release them as they are :P but then you would need to clean up the mess your self :P

UPDATE 12.04.2011

I thought it was time for an update ^^ Been a few days, had to test out some new games.. Grew tired of the new games... Made some more units for the mod.

Did a few firetrucks, and stole some units from the NY Mod. Don't know if they will be in the Submod yet.. Need to ask for permission first, but you can still see them here in the update.

New cars (will be describen in norwegian and english):

Brannbil 1 og 2 - Engine 1 and 2 (from the LA Mod)

Redningsbil - USAR Squad (from the LA Mod)

Kommandobil - Batallionchief Car (from the LA Mod)

Stigebil - Laddertruck (from the LA Mod)

Viking Tauebil - Towtruck (from the NY Mod)

Opprørsbil - Riot Control Unit (from the NY Mod)

Fangetransport - Riot Control Unit Transport (from the NY Mod)

Personel:

Demostrasjonspersonell - Riot Officer (from the NY Mod)

Brannmann - Firefighter - (original game)

Brannmann Røykdykker - Firefighter SCBA (original game)

Dykker - Diver (original game)

This is just some that is new.. More to come on this fantastick SubMod

Feel free to see the units in this picture:

UPDATE 13.04.2011

So my back hurts couse sitting on a sofa with a laptop all day playing with textures is not good for anyone :P

But I did a few new vehicles for the Brannvesen/Firedepartment... Mostly small vehicles and boats...

And so I did some TEC vehicles... Decided to do the engineer vehicles as Statens Vegvesen cars, this becouse mostly the engineers do stuff like fixin streetlights and open gates.. mostly :P

And did another "Viking" Tow Vehicle.. Another one from the NY Mod... So if this will be in the mod, the permission must be given from the creator :P

Anywho... Here are the new units... Enjoy ^^

UPDATE 14.04.2011

Today is a milestone in this submods development.

I got the permission i wanted from MikeyPI and Hoppah, the creators of the NY Mod Tow Trucks! So they WILL be released with this submod.

I'm standing and applauding for them.

Just to make one thing clear, this is an exclusive permission just for this mod. They wanted to make it clear that the vehicles and scripts are on an exclusive permission basis, meaning that the vehicles and scripts can't be ported to another LA-Mod based sub-mods without permission.

Supporters (and non-supporters) are asked to respect this, since they uses alot of hours to make our game time much more fun. I respect the hell out of them, so should you!

To other news... Finished some more vehicles today ^^

Norwegian Customs - Toll

Oh yeah! Theese mofos are badass. Confiscating my contraband when I visit my neighbor country to smuggle siggarettes and booze xD Since 85% of the time I manage to sneak pass them looking innocent as I can look, I made theese units.. in honour to what could be, if the gouverment spent a little more money on them :P

Here's todays finished units:

The biggest twist to this point. :D

Well I decided to add another addition, a security guard car. From "Securitas".

Why?

Well in Norway, local police rearly does beat patrol. Lazy bastards... :P Instead local security guard companys like Securitas, Hafslund and G4S are hired to patrol the streets. In Oslo, Security Guards are all over. They apprehend shoplifters and other small crime doers. They do not have any form of flashing lights or sirens on theyr cars, and they do NOT wear any form of firearm.. They just use bare hands. Theese guys will be in the Norway Mod ^^ Just cause I can.

Heres the unit..

Tuddlees ^^

Hey am also from Norway (stavanger) and the units looks great... i just wish u take a look at the units that latvia mod 1.1 have.. they look alot like the Norwegian units... and they might help u :) anyways if your going to realise this Norwegian mod am gonna play it all the time! and its great to se a Norwegian mod and all i can say is THANK YOU :police:

UPDATES 15.04.2011

To make this not look like spam/flooding, this post will be updated throughout the day. So stay tuned ;)

I will call today, "Crown victoria" day. Why? Couse I did all of the Police Crown Vics today :P So the police squad is still growing. I had to do alot of thinking, since there are alot of CV's in the game. But I managed to pull it of.. Here is the result.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the finished first result of an entire squad. The Norwegian Police "Swat" Units. America got SWAT, Norway got DELTA. And here they are.

And yes, there are more finished results...

Like this one? :P Ambulances FTW! Done all of the ambulances, missing just the dog rescue, but this will come to another rescue unit.. not ambulance...

And I just wanted to show you all theese... This picture shows ALL of the police units, retexturized ^^

Only one unit left here, the -Censored- unit... A retexture of the FBI command unit :P

But that is another story ^^

Anycow, here is the picture.

Stay tuned for moore updates ;)

Good Morning,

Here are todays results for my work this morning.

the Police Personell Units.

Enjoy

1:22 PM

Spent some time on sorting my units today, here we have a final result of the P units ^^

Stay tuned for more ;)

UPDATE TIME ^^

Well the moment we all are waiting for is closing fast, I'm going on a holiday tomorrow... So I'm trying to finish as much as I can tonight :P So I present to you right now, the Ambulances AND THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!.

BUT HEY!!! I Got more ^^ Yes people, a little surprise for you all!

Look at the pictures, and see what my surprise is ^^

Enjoy ^^

You do not know how to read norwegian, or you dont know what this is. Check the spoiler.

What I presented are:

Kystvakten - Norwegian Coast Guard

Redningskøyta - Naval Rescue

Securitas - Security Guard

Edited by chrisblaalid

UPDATES 22.04.2011

Its been allmost a week since my last update...

So I got back from my vacation 4 hours ago, unpacked and "got back to work" :P

I present to you, tow trucks from Falck, NAF and VIKING car rescue service. The Military Police, National Guard (SIvilforsvaret) and mesta (Norwegian Road Service Unit).

See the pictures ;)

Next up is the Norwegian Army Units. So stay tuned ;)

And the Military Units are DONE ^^

See the pic, tell me what you think ^^

Edited by chrisblaalid

HOT NEWS!! HOT NEWS!! HOT NEWS!! HOT NEWS!! HOT NEWS!! HOT NEWS!! HOT NEWS!! HOT NEWS!!

All of my planned retextures are done! Check them out in this treads main info!

You can also see what remains until I release this submod! :D

Release day is closing up FAST SO STAY TUNED