madmex

question freeplay map

When you like to make a map from your Town then most off the time it fit not in 1 freeplay map.

Is it possible to make more free play map and connect to each other. So you can go in the game from one map to the other map.

Guest blimp666

When you like to make a map from your Town then most off the time it fit not in 1 freeplay map.

Is it possible to make more free play map and connect to each other. So you can go in the game from one map to the other map.

No.

This is not possible, the closest "concept" you could use would be to do a mission based freeplay(ish) feeling and have upon completion of that mission strand, however you set it up to work... A new map loads for the next mission that is basically the same content, the missions would have to be triggered via that script.... To make multiple freeplays work on a singular mod in conventional freeplay would require changing the maps manually out of the directory of the mod every time you wanted a new section of the map to be playable and take an incredible timeframe to complete it..

This is not possible, the closest "concept" you could use would be to do a mission based freeplay(ish) feeling and have upon completion of that mission strand, however you set it up to work... A new map loads for the next mission that is basically the same content, the missions would have to be triggered via that script.... To make multiple freeplays work on a singular mod in conventional freeplay would require changing the maps manually out of the directory of the mod every time you wanted a new section of the map to be playable and take an incredible timeframe to complete it..

mmm thanks m8 well am a beginner so it will take time, but i thought I ask befor I start with the map.

The question I asked was because I heard that the people from the LA mod are trying to do the same thing.