DeHe

new suggestion topic

Hello fitst of all I have opended this topic because I can't find an other one.When it was wrong please tell me, I'm new here.

So my suggestons for LA-Mod v. 2.0.8 4x4:

-Parkingspace for Heavy Equipment Squad and SAR Dog Vehicle.

-Maybe an firestation 3 and a smaler policestation both with parkingspaces (inside or outside) for units.

-Replace Fireengine 17 with Fireengine 1 at Firestation 2.

-The Hazardous Materials Squad should be at Firestation 2.

-Maybe more Parkingspaces at the Police HQ and the Bomb Scuad Suv should be there too.

-What is about a coroners house with a parkingspace for its car?

-And what do you think of a bigger map?

-Could you create more buildings where the Aerial Ladder could installed at and the firefighter could get in?

I have posted smal bugs with this version on Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems Topic

From the submod topic itself:

The 4x4 Submod is no longer taking suggestions! However the 4x4 w00ds Map v1 project is still a WIP and will accept suggestions.

Kind of an unsaid rule around here, don't post suggestions for a lot of things... ignorant people tend to think people are gods and don't have lives.

As for your suggestions I'll help you out a bit...

Hello fitst of all I have opended this topic because I can't find an other one.When it was wrong please tell me, I'm new here.

So my suggestons for LA-Mod v. 2.0.8 4x4:

-Parkingspace for Heavy Equipment Squad and SAR Dog Vehicle.

-Maybe an firestation 3 and a smaler policestation both with parkingspaces (inside or outside) for units.

-Replace Fireengine 17 with Fireengine 1 at Firestation 2.

-The Hazardous Materials Squad should be at Firestation 2.

-Maybe more Parkingspaces at the Police HQ and the Bomb Scuad Suv should be there too.

-What is about a coroners house with a parkingspace for its car?

-And what do you think of a bigger map?

-Could you create more buildings where the Aerial Ladder could installed at and the firefighter could get in?

I have posted smal bugs with this version on Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems Topic

1.) SAR Dog is almost never used in freeplay not a whole lot of purpose, plus there need to be at least 5 additional scripts made (Those take time) as well as UI.

2.) Not possible due to unit spawnings.

3.) Easily done, no need for it. Post in the 4x4 topic for help.

4.) See #3

5.) I think it's already maxed out in 4x4, there's a certain amount you can only put in.

6.) Almost never used, Plus script creation.

7.) Not possible at all.

8.) You can do this in the editor fairly easily if I remember.

Danke fur Ihre Zeit, aber hier findest du alles neues Informationsmaterial () Es tut mir leid aber wir haben ein "unsichbar Regal" und viele modders gefallt Vorschlagen nicht. Vor diese setze (auf english) habe ich dein vorschlagen geanalysieren. ; )