shadowzuziz

Call of Duty Black Ops

It makes a good movie, but it makes a rubbish game. Unless you enjoy walking around in a cinematic game and you're only required to do stuff occasionally. I loved the story though - thought out well. Online is suppose to be good (haven't tried it).

Every time I tell that to someone, they say "Yeah, but the zombie mode made it totally worth it". Don't listen to them, it doesn't. It's not so bad if you have friends to play it with, but £40 for a zombie game mode(and a further £7.99 for map packs)? Nah, that's just stupid. That's like buying Resident Evil or L4D because it has a go-kart racing game in it.

edit:

THE NUMBERS MASON!! WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

I bought Blackops and personally i think it's a big let down yea the story is good.

Online did not do much for me just the same as the usual,and the zombie mode ait nonthing special.

arfter i finished doing single player i traded the game in

To improve i rreally think they need to bring something brand new to call of duty.

Anway it's just what i think other will disagree

The PC version is a POS. It's nothing but a poorly optimized console port. I have a GTX 470 and my FPS will dip down to 30 FPS or so at times. That is unacceptable. If you're looking to buy it for PC I would seriously think of buying something else like Homefront or Crysis 2.

The Crysis 2 demo runs better than Black Ops for me at least. Black Ops suffers from a lack of support. DO NOT BUY IT FOR PC!

I'm waiting for Battlefield 3. It looks to be ten times better than Black Ops. BF3 should be worth $60. Black Ops is definitly not.

What i think about blackops is really good story line except you occasionally do something to make the story continue the story is kinda long longer than modern warfare 2, but its an ok campaign. The zombie mode includes 2 maps one kino der toten and the other Five u get five after finish the story and kino at the start of the game the zombie mode is only fun only to a certain point cause after u open all the doors get all the good guns (ray gun, thunder gun, LMG all pack a punched) then it gets boring all the zombies come u shoot them and they die simple and boring. Multiplayer is better cause at least you rank up and get new guns and perks i would perfer multiplayer over zombies, but like i said after u play it for a while it gets really boring